Eating smallmouth (catman) or anyone else

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Biggun4214":dhwpa0kd said:
RUGER":dhwpa0kd said:
Would this one work ? Lol
7466ef8b7da64823f3eb2bf3bbd7efe7.jpg

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

You must have had the camera turned backwards. Usually the fish is bigger than the fisherman.

LOL heard that. :)
Except for back when I was like 12 when I caught several sm in one morning, I have only caught 2 since.
Both were about that size there. :)
One in the White River in Arkansas and one off the pier at Piney Campground. LOL

rukiddin

RUGER":1c5m3gti said:
Biggun4214":1c5m3gti said:
RUGER":1c5m3gti said:

You must have had the camera turned backwards. Usually the fish is bigger than the fisherman.

LOL heard that. :)
Except for back when I was like 12 when I caught several sm in one morning, I have only caught 2 since.
Both were about that size there. :)
One in the White River in Arkansas and one off the pier at Piney Campground. LOL
If you ever come to Sevierville/p forge, holler at me and I'll take you to some places where you'll get tired of catching them. Using live bait. None of that fancy schmancy artificial stuff. Lol
I've always said a smallmouth is the easiest fish in the world to catch on live bait. No disrespect to the fish, they just seem a slave to their stomachs more Than any other fish I've ever fished for.

larry ipock

I have taken some home, didn't care for them, but I do like largemouth under three pounds out of water below 60 degrees. Heres a shocker, I don't like channel catfish very much at all.

catman529

larry ipock":1ebylzec said:
I have taken some home, didn't care for them, but I do like largemouth under three pounds out of water below 60 degrees. Heres a shocker, I don't like channel catfish very much at all.
dang man you don't like catfish or smallmouth...just go to the store and buy some fish sticks if you don't like good fish ;) :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smalljawbasser

Just make sure you don't throw any spots back. Stupid things had taken over Watauga. But they are very good to eat. Way better than Lm. I can't say if they're better than smallmouth, no way I'd eat one.

Tennessee Lead

RUGER":2bnufdkb said:

This picture is Just like a typical summer night time fishing trip on Dale Hollow
A smallmouth and a goggle-eye
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Tennessee Lead":2klm3jl9 said:
RUGER":2klm3jl9 said:

This picture is Just like a typical summer night time fishing trip on Dale Hollow
A smallmouth and a goggle-eye
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

:tu: :rotf:

duckriver

Although we through them back unless we can tell it's going to die. They are some fine eating when we do keep them. If we are going to catch some to eat and don't want catfish we usually go after redeye

AllOutdoors

duckriver":1azybofo said:
Although we through them back unless we can tell it's going to die. They are some fine eating when we do keep them. If we are going to catch some to eat and don't want catfish we usually go after redeye
Yeah that's the only way I will keep one is if it's dying. Black perch are great to eat as are spotted bass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Latest posts