Sold/Expired East Hickman Volunteer Fire Department Gun Calendar Fundraiser

19_A_CPT

The local fire department which I'm a member of is offering their gun draw calendars for sale. This is our main fundraiser for the year and will be the third year we've offered the raffle.
What you get is a 12 month calendar with Fire Department photos of our service trucks with the businesses that donate the guns for the month. This year the calendars are $40 and include 14 prizes (13 guns, 1 Orca 75 qt cooler). 1:500 chance of winning each month. If you win, your number still goes in the hat for the remaining prizes for the year. We do the draws Live on our Facebook page. We accept check, venmo, paypal, or cash (i can meet within reasonable distance) and will send calendars where ever needed via USPS. If you get drawn for a gun and are not satisfied or would prefer a different gun, Golden Eagle Pawn in Dickson is more than happy to swap it for an Equal or Lesser Value or you can add money for a more expensive model. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!
$40

**Disclaimer: I apologize ahead of time that it is not steamy firefighter pictures***

Attachments

• rules.jpg
    rules.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 228
  • station.jpg
    station.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 211

19_A_CPT

Looks like a cool fundraiser. Why is there no July drawing?
The picture i had saved on the laptop was an old draft of the prizes each month. The July 15th drawing is indeed the Remington 870 SuperMag that's
listed as the last June 15th draw.

Last edited:

19_A_CPT

What if I don't Facebook? Will you notify me by phone or email if I win?
Yes, Our registrations require your name, a good phone number, the Fireman's roster number who sold the calendar and the matching calendar number. If drawn, we will call within 5 minutes of drawing completion to the number on the registration.

19_A_CPT

Venmo is @EHVFD
Paypal is [email protected] (Please send Friends and Family)
$40 per calendar
I will need your
1) Name
2)Good Phone Number
3) Address to send calendar to
4) Somewhere also include "1858" just so the chief/admin officer knows the point of contact just in case.

I will in turn send via USPS your calendar ASAP from Lyles, TN .

Spurhunter

PayPal sent. Can't wait to get my new guns!
Dance Winning GIF

sniper38

The local fire department which I'm a member of is offering their gun draw calendars for sale. This is our main fundraiser for the year and will be the third year we've offered the raffle.
What you get is a 12 month calendar with Fire Department photos of our service trucks with the businesses that donate the guns for the month. This year the calendars are $40 and include 14 prizes (13 guns, 1 Orca 75 qt cooler). 1:500 chance of winning each month. If you win, your number still goes in the hat for the remaining prizes for the year. We do the draws Live on our Facebook page. We accept check, venmo, paypal, or cash (i can meet within reasonable distance) and will send calendars where ever needed via USPS. If you get drawn for a gun and are not satisfied or would prefer a different gun, Golden Eagle Pawn in Dickson is more than happy to swap it for an Equal or Lesser Value or you can add money for a more expensive model. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!
$40

**Disclaimer: I apologize ahead of time that it is not steamy firefighter pictures***
PayPal sent for 1 Calendar.

Pilchard

Bump for a good cause.

My calendar arrived today. Thanks, Chance!

It also caused a funny exchange in my family: my wife was concerned I got a package from someone she has never heard of.... so she opened it and realized it was harmless... my son found it on the counter and opened it to the first page which shows images of all of the guns. To which I replied, which one do you hope we win? He said he wants the "soldier gun" (he's 6 and that's what he calls ARs). My wife overheard this convo and said...."better hope that one is being given away before Biden is inaugurated"... who knew so much fun could be had from a 40$ donation?!?

Last edited:

19_A_CPT

Bump for a good cause.

May calendar arrived today. Thanks, Chance!

It also caused a funny exchange in my family: my wife was concerned I got a package from someone she has never heard of.... so she opened it and realized it was harmless... my son found it on the counter and opened it to the first page which shows images of all of the guns. To which I replied, which one do you hope we win? He said he wants the "soldier gun" (he's 6 and that's what he calls ARs). My wife overheard this convo and said...."better hope that one is being given away before Biden is inaugurated"... who knew so much fun could be had from a 40$ donation?!?
I hope you do win the Soldier gun! Lol . he can start shooting it just about as soon as you win it

BMan

Bump for a good cause.

May calendar arrived today. Thanks, Chance!

Sounds like they're both keepers!!

19_A_CPT

Thanks to Everyone who purchased a calendar! May the Odds be in your favor!

Our Department officially sold out of them Friday.

Hope to see calendar requests from you all next year!

Latest posts