DUCKS........

Hawk

They ain't none. There are thousands of acres flooded in NW Tn and hardly a duck to be found. Talked with a TWRA area manager and he said what ducks were in the area had disaappeared. Where did they go?

I guess too much water is worse than too litle. :(

relocatedduckman

Maybe on your place.. I've talked to almost all the people I know and they have maybe seen 20-30 K ducks.. Nothing like it should be.. BUT.. it's still early.. We still have over a month to go.. BRING ON THE -20 weather!!!

deerlawman

can't say exactly where, but i bet on a refuge somewhere. this love affair the wildlife agencies have developed with refuges is now backfiring badly. every state north of us has enough refuges to hold the birds indefinitely, as do we. only the most severe weather moves them now. waterfowl management is the most perverse, unnatural, example of wildlife manipulation in the history of modern wildlife management.

3006hollowpoint

I'm getting a DW gun for Christmas. If I don't get to use it next season I'm going to be pissed. The licenses alone cost out the rearend, not to mention the calls, blinds etc. I'm sure many people have invested a lot in that sport and are regretting it.

Hawk

We are doing a little better than before Christmas. Six of us limited out on mallards with a few little ducks added yesterday.

Last Sunday and Tues. 18 mallards on both days.

JohnnyBond

Hawk said:
We are doing a little better than before Christmas. Six of us limited out on mallards with a few little ducks added yesterday.

Last Sunday and Tues. 18 mallards on both days.
if ya need any help I know who is willing :whistle:

Latest posts