Duck hunting outfitters out of state

biglefty20

We have a group of guys that for last 2 years have gone to Texas for a 3 day hunt - 7 of us have been both times and filled in other spots with friends to make the 10

We are trying to decide if we want to go to same place/guides or try something different … just because - different scenery or just to hunt somewhere different - we had a good hunt this year in Texas

Does anyone have any personal experience with outfitters out of state?? We drove the 11 or so hours- I'd really like to try North Dakota but not sure about driving that far

We used to have lease in Arkansas so we have done the rice fields- a true timber hunt would be awesome but just looking for options/opinions

webfeet7

We did a sea duck hunt in Massachusetts and Rhode Island several years ago. It was a very cool experience and reasonably priced. A good trip if you are looking for some ducks for the wall also. We killed eiders, scoters, brant, and a couple black ducks. The guide was kinda a d$&@ so I'm not sure I'd go with him again but I'm sure there are plenty more outfitters in the area.

Latest posts