Duck Commander Eyeware

Trapper John

Normally that kind of thing bugs me, but I actually like that family and they speak a good message. I say get it while they can. Seems like they've earned it.

bowriter

R.I.P.
They are hotter than a two dollar pistol or an AK on sale. Good for them. They started with nothing but duck calls. Then, they grew beards and found a hook.

RUGER

Supporter
2-Step Enabled
All of them are college educated and Phil, I know, has a masters degree.
That don't hurt either.

That and an unashamed profession of faith, well as Phil says, you can call it luck or the Lord blessing him.

He has had a beard a long long time too.
Alot longer than most knew who he was.

KennyDale

I bought their calls and videos years ago and have always thought highly of them. They were the same back then. I was at a company training for business developers in Denver last month with people there from all over (NYC, LA, DC) and they all love the show. None of the salesmen at my training were hunters. Amazing how Duck Commander appeals to almost everyone.

jb3

If people will buy the stuff, sell it. Gas station our my way has a display of swamp people stuff.

Winchester

RUGER said:
All of them are college educated and Phil, I know, has a masters degree.
That don't hurt either.

That and an unashamed profession of faith, well as Phil says, you can call it luck or the Lord blessing him.

He has had a beard a long long time too.
Alot longer than most knew who he was.
Exactly right Ruger, they have been educated and looking just like they do now for way longer than most anybody has known they existed. While they are now playing it for all its worth, more power to them as any smart person would do the same!

Latest posts