Duck blind food

Smashdn

Forgot bacon or sausage, egg and cheese muffin sandwiches. Get those english muffins and toast them in your skillet then do fried egg and your sausage or bacon. You got better than macdonalds mcmuffins that way.

The frozen hashbrown patty things fry up well in a skillet too. Stop off at a sudden service and grab a few of them little packs of diced onions that they keep near the hotdog roller. They have lots of condiments at sudden service. Hot sauce packs, salsa packs, brown mustard (for them beer brats), i think even syrup and peanut butter too.

UCStandSitter

Holler at me when you wanna try it.
We will probably have an empty hole.
Man… I worry I'd end up falling in love and spend all the kids' inheritance. 😂 Appreciate that kind offer sir.

Went with a guide and it was ok but he was workin high turnover and it was clear he wanted us gone quick. Kinda took away from it. That was probably 10 yrs ago

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Man… I worry I'd end up falling in love and spend all the kids' inheritance. 😂 Appreciate that kind offer sir.

Went with a guide and it was ok but he was workin high turnover and it was clear he wanted us gone quick. Kinda took away from it. That was probably 10 yrs ago
I will holler when we get some ducks

GUNNERX2

Old school and haven't done it in a bunch of years. Back in the day, most everyone used a charcoal bucket to keep warm and to cook on. Sliced summer sausage on the charcoal bucket topped with a chunk of cheddar cheese, placed on a saltine with a good dash of Tiger Sauce. I guess you could duplicate that on a blackstone but you wouldn't get the charcoal flavor or the carbon monoxide headache.

midtndeerhunter

Looks awesome never been but need to
Give it a whirl. Question for y'all with the Mac daddy set ups. How do you have permanent blinds? Own property in duck country or what's the scoop?

Dodge Man

Looks awesome never been but need to
Give it a whirl. Question for y'all with the Mac daddy set ups. How do you have permanent blinds? Own property in duck country or what's the scoop?
CF2D947E-B73D-4CDB-9F5D-7E21E9E6C95D.jpeg

I have a blind on private property we own in West TN.

CritterGitter

Best ive had was with my dad , we were hunting out of his boat , it was well below freezing. About mid morning when the duck got slow we pulled the coleman propane stove out . Mom packed us some leftover ham from Thanksgiving, we browned it in the skillet, along with some white bread and dukes mayonnaise. Best ham sandwiches in the world