Dream Boat!

Spurhunter

That would fit the "bill"….. used to be good. Now it's just something people watch because their grandad remembers him
I used to love to watch Bill back when he fished Sardis and Horseshoe and other public lakes that I fish, but I don't know how people watch him fish that same stocked pond week after week after week catching the same 4 and 5 pounders he probably knows by name. Can't blame him. It's a lot easier to film a show in a couple hours in a stocked pond, I'm sure. Just not something I care to watch.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I used to love to watch Bill back when he fished Sardis and Horseshoe and other public lakes that I fish, but I don't know how people watch him fish that same stocked pond week after week after week catching the same 4 and 5 pounders he probably knows by name. Can't blame him. It's a lot easier to film a show in a couple hours in a stocked pond, I'm sure. Just not something I care to watch.
Any time he had his buddy Mel Tillis on !

JBell

I pull for Tennessee but damn thats ugly.
I've often wondered if UT fans really like those hideous checkered overalls or if it's just a crazy fan thing. But I've never seen someone just wearing them walking down the street

Latest posts