Drama queens

74MOPAR

Why is it some people are just always wrapped up in drama? Whether it’s on FB or here there are some that can’t seem to help themselves. It’s got to be exhausting to live like that. One guy on here hasn’t posted in awhile but when he does it’ll be something. Reminds too much of my ex, it’s never their fault either.

TNGunsmoke

Hate to say it, but my mother is one of those to an extent. My oldest has that trait in spades. Always some kind of drama. It gets tedious dealing with either.

Andy S.

Some people aren't happy unless they are miserable.
You said a mouthful. Never heard it put like this, but man, this is spot on for a FEW I have ran across in my life. Stay clear of these folks and keep a smile on your face, and life will be so much better.

JCDEERMAN

I know a few like that. After a 2 minute conversation with them, I feel exhausted. Last Thanksgiving I sat out on the patio by myself to get away from the in-laws family. They asked what was wrong and I just told them it was hot in the house and I was scared of covid 😂. Couldn't take their depression demeanor anymore.

TRIGGER

I can lump most people in two groups. Group A: are people that are happy until something makes them angry/upset.
Group B: are people that are angry until something makes them happy.
Group B has those people that live off of misery and the misery of others. I try not to let those people bring me down.

JeepKuntry

Try my best to avoid drama. Some times I've vented on personal issues. Seems the site has had more drama these days. Thankfully I have missed out on it. The web always seems to cause disagreements to get out of hand.

Trophy of the moment

• Trophy by Jeff Ronney
    Jeff dropped this nice buck in his trackes with a neck shot on the...
    • Jeff Ronney
    • Updated: