Dozen Camels DQ'd From Beauty Pageant For Botox. WT???

Forvols

Forvols

Given the terrain and lack of forest...might be a good business start up of importation for stump providers..and loose calf rubber boots..Have to be pretty loose as most "camel toes" I have seen pretty big.

D

Deer Whisperer

I heard about this on the radio, and they said the winner received several million dollars. Maybe $57 Mil.
I can't imagine why it would be worth that much.

Forvols

Forvols

Deer Whisperer":a3da5cfm said:
I heard about this on the radio, and they said the winner received several million dollars. Maybe $57 Mil.
I can't imagine why it would be worth that much.

Oldest business in the history...had to start somewhere. Camel toes, two toe good...3 toe weird but I got good boots. err maybe in the dark of desert and you know..

Forvols

Forvols

Kind of mystery to me is ....where was the botox..and are the judges looking at the wrong end...OHH another start up business.. camel lip and eyelid tattoo.. still might be the wrong end..guess need to do some customer surveys.

Forvols

Forvols

Got to haul your stumps right...another start up best stump hauler to put on you FAVORITE camels back..need to be sturdy but soft so as to not mess up fur or tattoos, easy install and possible enroute usage with out removal...you know pull up at a Oasis and hey camel you looking good..but we gotta roll..NP..I got the quick attach/hitch like a Kabota tractor for 3PT...5min later down the desert path we go.

Camp David

Camp David

Forvols":2eelvfnf said:
Got to haul your stumps right...another start up best stump hauler to put on you FAVORITE camels back..need to be sturdy but soft so as to not mess up fur or tattoos, easy install and possible enroute usage with out removal...you know pull up at a Oasis and hey camel you looking good..but we gotta roll..NP..I got the quick attach/hitch like a Kabota tractor for 3PT...5min later down the desert path we go.

Yeah, but you have to walk so far to kiss them and then get that hay in your mouth. Not worth it.