Downloading Music From Internet??

T

TNLynn

I need to download music to a mp3 player. What is the best place to download music from at a fair price? Thanks.

P

PalsPal

If you are wanting just a few specific songs, Amazon is fairly easy. Most individual songs are $.99 - $1.29 ea. Entire albums are cheaper per song.

T

TNLynn

Poser":1dr5lqcv said:
Downloading is done and archaic. Take a look at streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, etc. $10 a month gets you access to everything in the history of civilization.
I will be using at the lake while fishing and streaming is not an option. No internet service and my flip phone is not good at such stuff!!!! I had an ipod with about 700 songs and it went bad. I have a system in my boat that requires a device with archaic downloaded songs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TNLynn

Poser":3c7dj7ee said:
I'd be hesitant to invest in MP3 files at this point as I think the options for playing them are going to dwindle quickly. MP3 players are going to go the way of cassette players very soon. With Spotify, you can download songs, albums and playlists into your cache and listen to this cache with your phone in airplane mode or without service. I'd suggest that upgrading your phone or tablet would be a more valuable investment at this point than doubling down on MP3 files.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"more valuable investment" and "upgrading your phone or tablet" are two phrases I would not use in the same sentence. I know there are tons of free music to be downloaded on a $20 mp3 player. Where can I upgrade my phone or tablet for less. I was just looking for a legit place to download a few newer songs for a reasonable price per month. I WILL NOT get a smart phone. Smart Phones, plus internet on said phones, have turned more and more people into rude people that can't take there eyes off their phone.

B

Bucky

I usually just take the song off of the video. Google Youtube to MP3. Takes about 2 minutes.