Dow 25,000

Pic IN the Casa

Pic IN the Casa

What would it be if Hillary had won? LOL

Shooter77

Shooter77

Supporter
My old work 401k that i've not put anything into since 2015 had dropped almost 10k up till the election. Since the election it's gone UP 29K as of this AM. Glad to have Trump running things.

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
If I knew and understood how it all works, I would play around with my 401K. I have it in the default mode. It is doing fine and making money but probably not as good as it could be. I have seen folks try to explain it on here but it is all jibber jabber to me that makes absolutely ZERO sense.

BamaProud

BamaProud

Supporter
I've been talking about this for nearly a year. Since the Election the markets have been on fire. The Dow is up 26% the NASDAQ is up 29% and the S&P is up 20%.

It is true that the markets were trending higher before the election but its no comparison to the last 19 months since the election.
The Dow increasing at a 4.5 times higher rate under Trump than Obama
The NASDAQ increasing at a 2.4 times higher rate under Trump than Obama
The S&P increasing at a 3.1 times higher rate under Trump than Obama

qwkryxP.png

And its not just the Markets. The entire economy is in great shape. Consumer confidence at 13 year high, Unemployment at over a decade long lows, Per capita income is at all time high. GDP finally back over 3% after years below 2% even below 1%.

Campaign promises:
ISIS has been crushed, He's moving forward on the border wall, Illegal immigration is down, he's targeting illegal violent immigrants(MS-13), No more individual mandate on healthcare, nearly everyone taxes are going down including corporations.

He wasn't my first choice for president, but its refreshing to see a president actually do the things he said he would do during the campaign.

BamaProud

BamaProud

Supporter
Another 150 points today.
Barely a sentence from the media regarding how great the economy is doing.