• Help Support TNDeer:

Dose 2 is in

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Andy S.

Best of luck. Which one? I have several friends in the medical field that received their second doses 7-10 days ago. Some had noticeable side effects and some not so much.

Tn_Va_Hunter

Pfizer.
Wife had her second last week. No effects other than sore arm and tired. A couple nurses I know said they felt like they had the flu after the second dose.
It’s been 5 hours. Just now getting a sore arm. Hopefully that’s it.

Andy S.

I have heard of some having next to no side effects, and others having sore arm, minor fever, night sweats, fatigue and other minor side effects for 36-72 hours.

Boll Weevil

Let's see if this works.

Increased prevalence of adverse event post 2nd dose will be seen in a subset of the population as indicated by data collected during clinical trial and documented (screenshot from the FDA Briefing Document for Pfizer). See below frequency data of each adverse event; green column is after 1st shot while red column is after 2nd shot. You can clearly see the % increase in incidence of each adverse event by type.

AE.jpg

Tn_Va_Hunter

I’ll add. The first shot did give me a very sore arm and sever fatigue for a day or 2. But nothing else.

Colt13

I also received my second dose early this morning. Mine was the moderna. After first shot I had a very sore arm for a couple of days, a slight headache and tiredness the first day. So far after second shot, I can feel pressure in my head, but that is quite common with me so I don’t know if it’s a side effect or not.

Tn_Va_Hunter

I know there’s a lot of controversy over taking it. But with a father in law with cancer, grandmother with severe copd, and my job (respiratory therapy) I figured the pros outweigh the cons. It’s a personal decision for each of us. I’ll keep everyone updated on day by day for a few days here.

iowavf

Daughter had her 2nd a couple weeks ago and no side effects. She took the
Pfizer. I get mine in a week and it was the maderna.

mike243

They tried to give the wife a shot at her work last week, they broke the needle so no telling how much she got, it went on the "Nurse" in training and down her arm, they don't know if she will get 1 more shot or 2, UT nursing students are the ones trying to give them.

volsfan1976

Supporter
Hopefully no more side effects for you. My wife just got her second dose yesterday. So far fatigue and sore arm is all she has. She works in surgery at our hospital and was able to get it. She wasn’t going to but after thinking about it with our parents older and my youngest son having respitory issues when younger she told me if she could get the vaccine and hopefully not give it to anybody she was gonna do it. I am too as soon as I get a chance.

Dbllunger

Supporter
Good deal. I'll be getting my 2nd dose on the 26th, next Tuesday. Just a sore arm the first time so we'll see how the second one goes.

Latest posts