Don't be jealous boys!

Vermin93

Good deal and good luck, but I think I might have you fellas beat! I'm heading to Hawaii in a little over a week for a turkey hunt on the big island of Hawaii. We'll be hunting Rio Grande turkeys at 7000 feet up on one of the mountains. I can't wait!

BlountArrow

Vermin93 said:
...I'm heading to Hawaii in a little over a week for a turkey hunt on the big island of Hawaii. We'll be hunting Rio Grande turkeys at 7000 feet up on one of the mountains. I can't wait!

What a jerk thing to say...only kidding, good luck, and take pictures. These aren't high fence birds are they ;) ?

drrxnupe

BlountArrow said:
Vermin93 said:
...I'm heading to Hawaii in a little over a week for a turkey hunt on the big island of Hawaii. We'll be hunting Rio Grande turkeys at 7000 feet up on one of the mountains. I can't wait!

What a jerk thing to say...only kidding, good luck, and take pictures. These aren't high fence birds are they ;) ?

No fences but I hear they're trapped on an island so they should be easy to get. :crazy:

Good luck Dude!

Vermin93

BlountArrow said:
Vermin93 said:

Lol....no, I only hunt high fence deer (if someone else is buying). Wild turkeys have actually done really well in Hawaii. They are on most of the islands there. There are very few predators other than humans. When you are fat and out of shape like I am it's quite a challenge. I can't do much running around at 7000 feet before I'm ready to pass out. Advantage: turkeys!

Good luck to all the Mississippi turkey hunters! Didn't mean to hijack the thread with Hawaii talk...

Latest posts