Don’t hate me

GOODWIN

Ground the backstraps. Yep it's true. I confess. Mixed with some trimmings from a beef tenderloin. Should make a fine burger.

Center punched both lungs at 95 yds with the TC Contender. She still made it about 150yds. But right to a spot I could get my Jeep in Love it when it works out. Season over here in MS.

Made a clamp that sits on a tripod. Rock solid. Too easy but momma wanted some meat.
D66F0FD4-BBC1-41BA-A753-5EDF1AB64E65.jpeg
66C71F7B-E789-4CB5-BD5A-8B77C771514E.jpeg

DCA-DEER

I'm curious about cartridge as well I have one in 7-30 waters it's a deer killer that clamp looks like a great idea I usually shoot mine off a bog pod.

GOODWIN

I'm curious about cartridge as well I have one in 7-30 waters it's a deer killer that clamp looks like a great idea I usually shoot mine off a bog pod.

I actually made this for my young kids to shoot off of but it seems to work great for this. Was worried it would change my poi with the gun clamped in. Need to shoot with it at range to make sure.

my next thing to do is upgrade my scope to a fixed 4x or variable. 2x is stretching it for me past 75 yds or so

megalomaniac

Burris makes a decent 2-7x pistol scope that handled the recoil of my 7mm08 encore pistol without any issues. I had no trouble shooting 3-4in groups at 200 yards off bags at the range with it, and killed 5 or 6 deer with it before I got bored.

I'm pretty sure my cousin also has a burris on his .416-06 JDJ pistol.... but it takes 4 rings to hold the scope to the barrel without shifting on that cannon.

Latest posts