Dogs !!

74MOPAR

74MOPAR

I hope I get to hunt a place someday where I can't hear a dog bark. I know people love their animals but holy crap. If your dogs are outside and bark all the time have some self awareness and realize your neighbors probably hate you. Ok rant over.

S

sharpshooter

I hear ya. We have dogs barking all the time around here along with the the neighbor that likes to shoot at 10 pm. If it doesn't bother the person making the noise they think it doesn't bother anyone else. No respect is what it boils down to. I think a man would have to live at least 10 miles from anyone to not hear any noise besides the great outdoors. Man I wish I lived 10 miles from no one!

L

laserman

I called the cops on a neighbor whose dog barked from 10pm to 6am constantly. They said that they couldn't do anything is the owner wasn't home and could not get the dog out of the fence. I got their home and cell numbers from school and now call them all night when it barks. Had another neighbor whose dog kept comming to my house and chasing the cat. When she came by to look for her dog I told her the pound picked it up. She asked " how do you know". I said " because I loaded it into the back of his truck. Dog never came over again.

Hardwoodmaterials

Hardwoodmaterials

I never understood why someone would listen to a dog bark for no reason. I've had hunting dogs all my life and if they're barking there had better be something in the yard, feeding time or loading up to go hunting. Any other time they better keep their mouth shut! Usually if a dog barks a lot it has been penned up and left so they bark out of boredom or they just don't have any brains and they're not work keeping around.

fredfred

fredfred

Tritronics is your friend :D But it wont do anything a good switch wont do. I have 1 dog that I will allow to bark. I tie him in front of my garage and he looses his mind if someone comes around, he's a little on the crazy side though :crazy: