• Help Support TNDeer:

Dodgecoin

TreyB

Anyone in on the crypto currency? Hit a all time high a few minutes ago. .125
January it was at .03

Primary

Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

cbhunter

Supporter
I bought some at .01.
I have bought and sold on the ups and downs to keep getting more. The sad thing is I sold about two weeks ago at .065 and had it set to buy back in at .055. It has done nothing but go up since I sold 😞

I did the same thing with ethereum (sp)
Sold when I thought it was topping out only to miss out. It’s fun playing and learning though

TreyB

I bought some at .01.
I have bought and sold on the ups and downs to keep getting more. The sad thing is I sold about two weeks ago at .065 and had it set to buy back in at .055. It has done nothing but go up since I sold 😞

I did the same thing with ethereum (sp)
Sold when I thought it was topping out only to miss out. It’s fun playing and learning though
Ethrereum classic?

cbhunter

Supporter

Attachments

• 497F9A1B-3B56-4DB9-B922-4EDA8614EA0A.png
    497F9A1B-3B56-4DB9-B922-4EDA8614EA0A.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 36

Kimber45

Why chase a possible fad.
I buy and don't sell(very very seldom)
Up over $365,000.00 since January 1. Yes I know very well that the profit can be erased before the market opens Thursday morning.
Because a lot of the folks who do this start with only $50 to $100 bucks and enjoy “the game”.. and, do well.. I have a friend who’s made unbelievable returns on his initial $100 bucks.

cbhunter

Supporter
Up over $365,000.00 since January 1. Yes I know very well that the profit can be erased before the market opens Thursday morning.
Always more than one way to skin a cat. Your way is far from the only way

Percentages tell a better story. whats your percentage gain over the last 12 months?

Kirk

Supporter
The thing that has kept me out of the cryptocurrency is the value base. What is it's value based on? I researched it and it looked like information and block chain storage were its value. Maybe someone can explain what the value actually is. I heard Doge it was started as joke and if flourished when Elon Musk made a Twitter post about it.

I have .73 of a Bitcoin in an E wallet from a purchase a few years ago but just letting it ride for now. .

spoonie

Its a game, but i'm playing around with it and other penny stocks and made some play money doing so. ( I do have savings and real investments). I have a friend that threw 3k on a penny stock at price around .003 and sold at a little over 100k a few months later

bhud84

I like to gamble and its scratches my itch..lol... if I can sell and make a little I call it a win..I enjoy the research and trying to buy low to sell high like every other person...... I'm no stock expert but that's what I like about Robin hood, you dont have to be to get started... who knows maybe I'll catch a break and make some big money one day...I do have some Crypto but POT stock is where most of my money is... FYI robinhood is not my source of retirement lol, just a a hobby really...