• Help Support TNDeer:

Do you know what it is.

soggybottom

Found this in the RV this morning it was not the there last night I just hope it’s a good Snake and not a bad one.
Thanks

Attachments

• FF949C2B-8898-4B22-BE38-5A1596C014F0.jpeg
    FF949C2B-8898-4B22-BE38-5A1596C014F0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
  • 3C9BA4DC-EB4B-4D2E-B016-9B6A83EE1ABF.jpeg
    3C9BA4DC-EB4B-4D2E-B016-9B6A83EE1ABF.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 50

Camp David

Just a thought, but I had one in our house trailer several years ago. Searched the place high and low, but never found a snake. I read somewhere they would come in if there were mice, so we waged war on the mice. Haven't seen a skin or snake there since.

Omega

Yea, NO! I don't care if poisonous or not, I would have to search every nook and cranny to make sure it wasn't around anymore. Would hate to see that sucker crawling around at night.

soggybottom

Yea, NO! I don't care if poisonous or not, I would have to search every nook and cranny to make sure it wasn't around anymore. Would hate to see that sucker crawling around at night.
I know what you mean I still have a hard time thinking that it might still be in there.
And I hope it doesn’t craw on my while I’m sleeping.

Camp David

Awesome.
I need one just in case.
What did you use for a strap?
The original prototype was a PCV pipe with a heavy line trimmer line to make the loop. It worked, but the snake (a rat snake) was in our storage building and behind a desk.

When I snagged him and went to pull him out, I couldn't believe how strong he was,, but got him out. Nonetheless, I was worried all the time that he was going to break the PCV pipe. It was a concern.

Since then, I upgraded to a metal conduit metal pipe in this picture and use a flat antenna coax that you can't find too much these days. I not only screw the coax into the conduit, but back it up with a hose clamp behind the screw.

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.