Sold/Expired Do you enjoy the Classified Section??

Kimber45

Members of several years will remember when the Classified section was done away with. MANY of us worked hard to talk the ownership into re-opening. I offered to help keep things straight in the Classified too, so it could be utilized by members and used as instructed.

Reminder: EVERY SUCCESFUL TRANSACTION REQUIRES A $5 FEE TO BE PAID FOLLOWING A COMPLETION OF A TRANSACTION INITIATED WITHIN THIS CLASSIFIED SECTION.

So, we have folks who aren't paying.. We have many who are.. The problem here is that ownership doesn't have time to look thru every post, and check for the payment... so here's what I ask.. EACH member, on both sides of a transaction, please talk between each other as a reminder to handle the $5 fee...

I can tell you that if we lose the Classified again, it will be gone for good...

I bump a thread on this OFTEN in the Classified so everyone should know what's required...

Also, if we do go to the trouble to look for non-payers you can bet we'll post your information here and delete you from the site... We're not asking much, and expect it to happen. Please make this a part of conversation in every transaction. POSTING that you paid the $5 fee would be very much appreciate too as it helps keep the word out!

Thanks to ALL who do their part already!

Kimber45

And just an FYI as I was asked before, anytime I have a succesful transaction here I pay the fee. I also sometimes accept cash from others who have no PayPal and then pay for their transactions.

ratsnakeboogy

Would hate to see it go away, I remember when it was gone before, it just gave everybody more time to argue about soil quality and antler restrictions. We don't need anymore help with that.

ImThere

In pretty sure I'm all caught up. I haven't sold anything since you paid those few transactions for me for our transaction! Lol. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oak

2-Step Enabled
Just an FYI... if you have a credit or debit card you can use PayPal even if you don't have a PayPal account.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled

lungpuncher1

RUGER":20sgdldz said:
lungpuncher1":20sgdldz said:
Kimber45":20sgdldz said:
diamond hunter said:
I sold something a year ago and didn't pay.Who to send a check to?

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=276933
What's the PayPal address to send donations to?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There is a paypal button at the bottom of the screen.
Also you can send it to:
[email protected]
No PayPal button when viewing through tapatalk. In the past I've had to go to a desktop to donate since I 100% view tndeer through tapatalk. But the address will work too. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
mjac":1vkulfsu said:
Question:
I have, when I have listed multiple items in one post, sent a donation when each item sold.
I understand this how it should be. Am I correct?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That is the way we would like it to be.

I might add, if you are selling something for say $15 bucks, we don't expect you to send $5.00 of that to us.
Now if you sell two or three $15 items then yeah we think a $5 donation is more than fair.

Latest posts