Food Plots Disc repair help

JBell

I was given a 8' pull behind, hydraulic disc a couple of years ago. Finally wore a axel out and blades just lock up on it. It sat in a barn for years, so it's time for a face lift. The axel is shot. Grooves cut in it. It's a 1 1/8" axel. But I cannot for the life of me find one the same length. Mine measure 44". It also has 17" blades on it which I cannot find since holes are rounded out. Anyone have any idea where I can get this stuff at? Been looking at agsupply but the closest I can find is 40". I have no problem switching to 16" blades like the back has. Just a little lost for now. Thanks

Donk

Carry it to a local machine shop and weld up the grooves and turn it back down to the original size.

JBell

Thanks for the advice. The repair is not logical at this point. Nut was froze on the axel so I had to cut it off with a angle grinder. Kinda messed up that option. Thanks bee for the website. Will search there.

lapuafan

I'm with muddyboots. Agri supply has a ton of disk parts sizes, bearing, shafts, . Best thing go to website it has more to offer than the Lil magazine.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Latest posts