Dirty politics of deer management

BSK

Every hunter who suggests moving deer management decisions over to their state's legislature should be forced to read that article. Politicians can ruin the most simplistic process.

Of course, most hunters who push for moving wildlife management decisions over to their state's legislature do so because they want wildlife management run by those who lobby legislators (i.e. themselves) because they believe they know more about deer management than the professionals do. So those people are clueless to begin with and would probably love the mess the legislator would make of the process.

TheLBLman

BSK said:
Politicians can ruin the most simplistic process

And "politics" seems to be viewed as a license to deceive, as so many previously honest men go into politics and quickly lose their integrity.

I know there are some exceptions, but they seem to be getting fewer and farther between.

Planking

Wes Parrish said:
BSK said:

And "politics" seems to be viewed as a license to deceive, as so many previously honest men go into politics and quickly lose their integrity.

I know there are some exceptions, but they seem to be getting fewer and farther between.
Sad but true.

BSK

Planking said:
Wes Parrish said:
BSK said:

Sad but true.

The saddest part of all is how jaded the American public has become to bold-faced lies by politicians, especially at the highest levels. Instead of being outraged, once one of our elected leader's outrageous lies are exposed, most people are just "Ho hum; business as usually; who cares." And worse yet, they'll then re-elect him/her.

Latest posts