Difference in water?

rem270

rem270

Supporter
Have a guy at work that all he'll drink is this FIJI water. He gave me one today and I told him I didn't want his $5 water. He insisted so I took it. I love water, drink it 95% of the time and lots of it every day. Decided earlier to taste test back to back. I've always been a believer that water is water no matter what. Still a believer of that but I swear I can taste a little more bitter taste on my tongue in the Nestle than the FIJI. Maybe it's just me. Been bored and taste testing for an hour or so.

Attachments

• 20171228_150613_resized.jpg
    20171228_150613_resized.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,054
RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Never tried Fiji but noticed a BIG difference between deer park and disani.
Deer park had a horrible taste to me.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

MUP

MUP

Supporter
About the only water I can find, easily that is, that isn't just purified water instead of being spring water, is the Deer Park.

gasman

gasman

Supporter
Never tried Fiji, but Nestle is some nasty stuff. It smells like dirty mop water. Dasani, Springtime, or Sams Choice for me.

W

wayne

The Nestle is enhanced with minerals for improved taste. It sucks. At work I have a choice between Nestle Pure Life and an off brand called Climax, and the off-brand is a whole lot better and $1/gal cheaper.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

B

blondebear

luv the fiji, hate the price.

U

Urban_Hunter

My BIL swears the same thing, they drink the Evian or Avian or whatever. My wife tried it and also says it tastes better. I like my water filtered through ground coffee beans lol

S

sharpshooter

Like mine with barley and hops!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

B

BDS05

I'll stick with .89 / gallon from Publix or less at Aldi.
By the gallon, it's easier to maintain a goal of 1, 1.5 or 2 gallons a day.
To me, water is water. No way id pay 5 / bottle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Andy S.

Andy S.

I wish Glaceau "SMART" Water worked, I'd buy it by the pallets and hand it out to the public. :tu:

I'm spoiled here in SW TN, we have some of the best tap water in the world. It's all I drink as long as it is a viable option. I do take the cheapest bottled water I can find to the woods on turkey hunts where I walk for hours on end trying to find a bird.

Dr. Anderson was one of my professors in undergrad. http://www.waterworld.com/articles/...mphis-water-termed-sweetest-in-the-world.html

TheAirMan

TheAirMan

I can tell a difference in bottled water brands. I like sam’s choice about as good as any I’ve tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRIGGER

TRIGGER

I guess I just don’t pay attention. I buy and drink the first water I see in the cooler and have never had an opinion on taste good or bad. The only bad tasting water I have had (bottled) was some I left in the bed of my truck for a week in the middle of summer. Tasted just like plastic as you would expect.

TNReb

TNReb

Supporter
I can tell a difference in some. I'll drink whatever is available, but there's a couple brands I won't buy... Deer Park is one.

pressfit

pressfit

Some of it had salt in it.. we would buy it and our mouths would be dry as parchment paper when we got done drinking it.. it was the water Pepsi put out..