Didn't see that coming

Poleaxe

I just got done watching the TFWC committee meeting days ago. Didn't know there was even a possibility about a multiple harvest per day out there. After watching a pointless presentation only to have the presenter saying nervously "we don't know" it makes me wonder just what her expertise is in. I don't have my doctorate in birds but IMO the best data I saw was the incline of harvest every year on the graph and that's even with the ones checked in. I can't grasp the idiocy at the topic of conversation about the possibility increasing daily bag limit when minutes later your clueless about overharvest. I could feel the frustration that Mr Cox was trying to get out that not one other being on that panel understood. If your wanting funding for a study on complaints with hunter satisfaction/success to help change those complaints why not eliminate the killing of females together? To me it's kinda like economics, supply and demand. In order to reach demand (comfortability # also) more product has to be supplied. I bookmarked that part and I know next year's will sound like a broken record. If the numbers are still inclining they should've not made anybody in that room any dumber and left it like it is.