Did TWRA lose the court case in Benton County?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Gotcha....what ever happen to the guy who decided to shoot a female lion?
If you are talking about the one that was shot with a bow in Weakley County:
They didn't do anything to him because they never found the lion so technically he didn't break the law.

Antler Daddy

If you are talking about the one that was shot with a bow in Weakley County:
They didn't do anything to him because they never found the lion so technically he didn't break the law.
I know he was supposed to go to court. They had a confession and a bloody arrow with female lion dna on it. I was thinking now that it was probably Carroll county.

Flintlocksforme

Hollingsworth vs. TWRA is what I am asking about. Look it up if you aren't familiar with it. The verdict will effect all those that hunt or enjoy "private" land in Tennessee. It's in the West TN District Court for now. Would not surprise me if it doesn't go to the highest court.

Carlos

Hollingsworth vs. TWRA is what I am asking about. Look it up if you aren't familiar with it. The verdict will effect all those that hunt or enjoy "private" land in Tennessee. It's in the West TN District Court for now. Would not surprise me if it doesn't go to the highest court.
Let us know if you hear anything. I was curious as well, to see how that one turned out.

Jcalder

All I could find online as a latest update was twra wanted it thrown out and the judge denied that request. This was from last summer/fall. But as far as how the lawsuit ended, nothing.

Latest posts