Did North Korea ?

RUGER

Well-Known Member
Supporter
2-Step Enabled
Joined
Nov 19, 1999
Messages
4,141,050
Location
TN
Threaten the U.S. again like today or yesterday?

Been hearing bits and pieces about it at work but haven't seen anything on it. ??
 

Dbllunger

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
10,964
Location
Middle Tennessee
Yes, he says he is planning attacks on Guam, Hawaii and the mainland. He should tread carefully, it doesn't look like China will have his back on this one.
 

preds1

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2009
Messages
8,110
Location
Sumner County
I'm not too worried.

kim_zps721754e4.jpg
 

CATCHDAWG

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
8,476
Location
Bradley co. TN
I almost wish this fool would actually go ahead and try something. I'm sure there would be a very rude awakening after he made his little feeble attempt. Bet there are subs right now pointing tomahawks in his direction!
 

Coach

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
11,319
Location
Pall Mall, TN and Dexter, MI
Ferg's got me spewing cola on my screen!!

Ya see what is happening here don't you...Obummer made a deal with NK for them to get all tough...and then as election time rolls around Obummer will do his best John Wayne impersonation and quell the demons of the East...just in time for the elections and another Nobel...jmo
 

DeerKiller2012

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
1,034
Location
Southern Middle TN
CATCHDAWG said:
I almost wish this fool would actually go ahead and try something. I'm sure there would be a very rude awakening after he made his little feeble attempt. Bet there are subs right now pointing tomahawks in his direction!
I second that !!!!!
 

Bambi Buster

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
24,211
Location
Middle Tennessee
RUGER said:
Threaten the U.S. again like today or yesterday?

Been hearing bits and pieces about it at work but haven't seen anything on it. ??

North Korea has been threatening the U.S. and South Korea every few years since well before most TnDeer members were born, so the latest round is nothing new. About 90% of the threats are nothing more than bluff and bluster, but the problem lies in determining which are the other 10% that are very real.

Try to envision it in the framework of the fairy tale about the little boy who cried wolf, except in this case, it's the wolf who's crying wolf. Harry Truman and Dwight Eisenhower should have killed the wolf long ago when they still had the chance.
 

Pic IN the Casa

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
21,003
Location
TN
If I were a tyranical leader I'd be talking chit about the US too, right now. We have a weak-kneed (at best) administration led by a self-proclaimed hater of the US who is more concerned with war on the working class than keeping the country safe. Meanwhile, he's fundamentally changing the military with a homosexual petri dish experiment.

Right now, the Bad News Bears could kick our butts.
 

Bambi Buster

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
24,211
Location
Middle Tennessee
Pic IN the Casa said:
If I were a tyranical leader I'd be talking chit about the US too, right now. We have a weak-kneed (at best) administration led by a self-proclaimed hater of the US who is more concerned with war on the working class than keeping the country safe. Meanwhile, he's fundamentally changing the military with a homosexual petri dish experiment.

Right now, the Bad News Bears could kick our butts.

Unfortunately, that's a pretty accurate summation, but many here are more concerned with Russian DHS agents in the Great Smoky Mountains and FEMA camps near Richmond, KY.
 

Layne

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
255
Location
Eads TN
They are still having problems building a missile that will carry a war head as far as the US... I think we should send them a few... express air.
 

Latest posts

Top