Destin

SALTMAN

Just got back . Always go at least a couple times . Fav place to fish . Rough seas prevented us going last week . However captain had a good early season . Gave me abt 10 lbs snapper and grouper filets . VERY crowded last week , apparently some schools on fall break . Long waits at most eateries unless you went abt 5 pm . If you haven’t been , go to Louie Louie,s . A little high , but really good . One keylime slice is enough for two people . Enjoy.

ADR

Just got back . Always go at least a couple times . Fav place to fish . Rough seas prevented us going last week . However captain had a good early season . Gave me abt 10 lbs snapper and grouper filets . VERY crowded last week , apparently some schools on fall break . Long waits at most eateries unless you went abt 5 pm . If you haven’t been , go to Louie Louie,s . A little high , but really good . One keylime slice is enough for two people . Enjoy.

I think we use the same guy if you are talking about Capt Paul. He is a wonderful person and I love fishing with him when we go down there.

Mag

Couldn’t last more than a few minutes on the beach due to an algae bloom (red tide?) everyone was coughing and wheezing. The winds have shifted so today is perfect. Going to try Bochamps tonight.

SALTMAN

ADR , you got it on Paul . He’s a friend of ours . My wife worked with him at Borders ,for a few years . Super guy , and his first mate ,April is pretty good folks too .

Trophy of the moment

• Trophy by Colton Rutherford
    Me and Dakota Sharp went to bear creek on TVA land and had killed this...
    • Colton Rutherford
    • Updated: