Dern Deer!

redblood

Judging by the house and knowing it's a neighborhood. That looks like prime cougar habitat. Although I don't believe they would scratch the trees like that.
Cougars do seem to stalk them suburbs. They like the "yuppies" as Phil Robertson would say. We dont see them out here in the sticks, and if we do they weigh as much as my tractor and are missing some teeth lol

Pilchard

I dont see a how can live in an urban environment like that. Looks like the noise and traffic would drive them away
In my line of work I need to be in close proximity to an airport and near one of the cities where we have large clients.

That means I can pick between Nashville, Boston, NY, Chicago, San Fran, Toronto or some countries in Europe, Asia or AUS. If given these choices, where would you pick?

I would love to live in the sticks but there ain't many large corporations needing what I sell along the banks of the Duck River.

And.... there are cougars in these hills. In fact there is one upstairs in my house right now. Her den is mighty cozy and she makes beautiful cubs.

Edit: I read your post again and it appears you were talking about the deer, not the yuppies like me :)

Last edited:

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
In my line of work I need to be in close proximity to an airport and near one of the cities where we have large clients.

That means I can pick between Nashville, Boston, NY, Chicago, San Fran, Toronto or some countries in Europe, Asia or AUS. If given these choices, where would you pick?

I would love to live in the sticks but there ain't many large corporations needing what I sell along the banks of the Duck River.

And.... there are cougars in these hills. In fact there is one upstairs in my house right now. Her den is mighty cozy and she makes beautiful cubs.

Edit: I read your post again and it appears you were talking about the deer, not the yuppies like me :)
No pictures= it didn't happen lol

redblood

Yes definitely wondering why deer stay in the city.

Latest posts