Depressing Season.

spitndrum

Yes season has only been going on for a week i know but my gosh the WORST season by far of start heard several opening day wouldnt work shut up once they flew down today new property didnt have great expectations but went anyways took the camera me lil spit and browtinebrute....all we heard was crickets man, a GHOST TOWN. This sux everyone is killin em except me :grin: anyone wanna buy all my gear make you a good price today only :D

RutMutt

Keep your head up Spit,its still early on the plateau. Although they were hammering this morning. Got my first for the year.

fredfred

spitndrum said:
Yes season has only been going on for a week i know but my gosh the WORST season by far of start heard several opening day wouldnt work shut up once they flew down today new property didnt have great expectations but went anyways took the camera me lil spit and browtinebrute....all we heard was crickets man, a GHOST TOWN. This sux everyone is killin em except me :grin: anyone wanna buy all my gear make you a good price today only :D

I know your pain little buddy

RAFI

The turkey are messed up this year again.not much gobbling but think they should start soon

catman529

Hey spit if you have a whole day off, hunt all day. I mean all day, sunrise to sunset, with maybe a lunch break. If it doesn't pay off in the morning sometime, it might pay off in the afternoon. Hope u kill one soon.

J-WO

Hang in there,its been a rough one to start out with for me as well. Theres still alot of season left!

tickweed

Its really not time. most birds being killed are two year olds, younger gobblers. The best is still three weeks at least out. Its the same every year. They are just in the beginning stage of busting up. Patience.

Latest posts