Deer Mounts

Buzzard Breath

I just came across this new forum. Here's my latest mount while drying. I told the taxidermist what I had in mind and direction I wanted it, then let him roll with it.

It's going to look awesome on my wall.

redhunterZ71

Jones taxidermy":2s230rip said:
Here is a couple of my mounts jones taxidermy 615-794-8213 franklin tn

great work where is that deer on the bottom from think I've seen it before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jones taxidermy

That bottom mount is a replica of the # 5 tn non typical killed by Jason copeland in Grundy county 2003 score 207 5/8.. We also made the replica

Jones taxidermy

AT Hiker":2xaib6d2 said:
Beautiful work Jones! Have you entered any competitions?

Yes I have entered state and national taxidermy competitions in the past and won my fair share of blue ribbons ..thanks

Jones taxidermy

Here is a few more of my deer mounts..... Jones taxidermy franklin tn. 615-794-8213

Life size whitetail

X factor whitetail scores like 409"

Triple pedestal ..2 desert muleys and a coues whitetail

Bulldawg

I'm a Georgia taxidermist just across the line, but I service a ton of guys in Bradley, Polk, and Hamilton counties in southeast Tennessee. We mount just about everything from fish to birds to lifesize. Over 25 years in the business and a full-time studio. We professionally tan every cape to ensure a top-notch job. Here's a 203" Saskatchewan pedestal mount we recently finished. You can view our work at http://www.sporttax.com or on our Facebook page at facebook.com/sportmastertaxidermy. Our phone number is 706-624-1515.

Attachments

• MikeHolmanPedestal.jpg
    MikeHolmanPedestal.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4,874

dmitchell28

And you bring that to the table spitndrum! All these are bow kills in East Tennessee. They might not exactly be monsters by somes standards but I am really proud of them all!

Latest posts