Deer Feeders

uokman

I have designed a trough-style feeder that will be available for sale in the next 30-60 days. Each will hold approximately 150# of feed, is built with PT lumber, fully assembled,weather-proof room and is essentially maintanance-free. Usable life with a little care should exceed 20yrs. Anticipated selling price will be $250ea and quantities of 4 or more will be $225ea.

These feeders have been used extensively during the "off" season for supplimental high-protein feeding and the results of increased antler growth, avg weight-gain and overall health of the does and fawns in the area used has been impressive. Obivously the type of protein feed used makes a significant difference in results obtained. We plan to also carry what we believe to be one of the best supplimental feeds on the market today - which is not currently widely available in Middle TN and North AL.

The reason for this message is to get an idea of interest level in this feeder from the board members. If you have an interest in more information on these feeders you can send me a PM and I will be happy to provide you with marketing info once we have it completed - or talk with you about them. Once we are ready to go into production and sale of these feeders they will be listed in the classified section.

Thanks.

Latest posts