Deep state and Russia collusion?

woodyard

woodyard

The shtf is about to happen for many in the Obama administration. Gonna make watergate look like a comedy. I wonder how many accidents and suicides will be happening up there in the next year.

DaveB

DaveB

What's that old saying?

old girlfriends never no nono

a pinch in time no no no

I got it...i think....

the wheels of justice grind slow but exceedingly fine

I am positive some of those in trouble will sing like a canary and it could go high up the ladder. Gonna be great theater. Where's my popcorn?

P

poorhunter

Wonder why the President hasn’t seemed too awful worried about the Mueller Investigation? Did he know he didn’t collude?

Funny thing is, the MSM are saying they are just about to get the President, maybe even this week.

One is right and one is wrong.

iowavf

iowavf

It sure seems that most of the stuff coming out doesn't favor the FBI, Hillary, or Obama administration. As I said a couple years ago, the Obama administration is the most corrupt every seen in the White House.

woodyard

woodyard

The head of NSA , Rogers supposedly told Trump he was being spied on after the election and during the transition and Trump immediately moved the transition team out of Trump Tower. Obama and the "Secret Society" wanted to fire him but did not. Trump kept him on.
The "secret society " could do us a favor and meet together and all drink a poison cocktail and end it at once.

R

RandyinTN

poorhunter":p31b98gl said:
Wonder why the President hasn’t seemed too awful worried about the Mueller Investigation? Did he know he didn’t collude?

Funny thing is, the MSM are saying they are just about to get the President, maybe even this week.

One is right and one is wrong.

These are the same people who said Trump would be impeached within 6 months of starting his term. Then they said he wouldn’t make it through the first year. Crying wolf only proves they are liars.

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
poorhunter":39y1ex62 said:

This shows they are trying to get AHEAD of the story.

Question, for everybody.

In your lifetime when ever something bad has happened, locally, nationally or international, wither private citizens or public officials, in a court of law or in public option, who are the ones that always tried to get ahead of the story before it hits the fan???? Be honest with yourself and think about it.

Off the top of my head I can think of several times.

P

poorhunter

Wildcat":2jo01ycb said:
poorhunter":2jo01ycb said:

This shows they are trying to get AHEAD of the story.

Question.

In your lifetime when ever something bad has happened, locally, nationally or international, wither private citizens or public officials, in a court of law or in public option, who are the ones that always tried to get ahead of the story before it hits the fan???? Be honest with yourself and think about it.

Off the top of my head I can think of several times.

Oh you’re certainly correct !

Wildcat

Wildcat

Supporter
Sorry I should have said that question was for everybody but thanks for answering.

Something else.

Going back and reading the article above some more, here's another question.

How do the people at the Washington Post KNOW what all this stuff is and are trying to get it out to the public when nobody is suppose to be seeing it yet????? Either they have someone inside giving them the info or they are making it up to cover it all up.

B

blondebear

iowavf":1gyy352t said:
It sure seems that most of the stuff coming out doesn't favor the FBI, Hillary, or Obama administration. As I said a couple years ago, the Obama administration is the most corrupt every seen in the White House.

heres the all star team. a meme for every political thread. i'd love to see a weasel in the deep state find jesus and come out publicly with all the missing emails ,texts and a recording of all smashed phone conversations. :stir: good times ahead ! :pop:

Attachments

• 2013-07-16-humor-3.jpg
    2013-07-16-humor-3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 229
  • get.jpg
    get.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 229