December walks

Crow Terminator

20221228_171826.jpg
20221228_172047.jpg
20221228_203740.jpg
20221228_203650.jpg

Crow Terminator

I am just so/so at finding them. I ran into a lady today who was also out hunting and she had just finished walking the area I found the points in the picture above...meaning she had been there after me. She had a double handful of points she had found today, in what probably was some of my boot tracks. Then...after it rains hard, it resets the whole board and makes it new again. All will need rewalked after a good rain.

Shag

Awesome finds! That bird point is a real beauty. Congrats!

I haven't went anywhere with the sole intention of looking for them since I was a kid. My dad had a honey hole and he would take me and brother there head hunting. It was an awesome spot when that field got turned.

I still stumble across some fairly regularly. It's kinda like spotting 4 leaf clovers. Some people's eyes just catch that little something different there on the ground.

Huntaholic

Awesome finds! That bird point is a real beauty. Congrats!

I haven't went anywhere with the sole intention of looking for them since I was a kid. My dad had a honey hole and he would take me and brother there head hunting. It was an awesome spot when that field got turned.

I still stumble across some fairly regularly. It's kinda like spotting 4 leaf clovers. Some people's eyes just catch that little something different there on the ground.
Im glad you remember those days!

Latest posts