Deal Alerts

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
I'm looking to add some trail cams to my arsenal. If anyone sees any deals please post them up.

I know last year we found those grey Bushnells at Midway for $24.99 and they have performed well for me. Wish we could find that deal again! :pray:

catman529

catman529

Walmart has a $25 Tasco now

I still have one of the two bushnells I bought new in the box. The other one is sitting here in my truck. It works well, I just don't run much trail cams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
catman529":kfhaw9wc said:

I still have one of the two bushnells I bought new in the box. The other one is sitting here in my truck. It works well, I just don't run much trail cams.

I would be interested in buying those 2 gray Bushnells and paying shipping if you wanted to sell. Thanks for the tip on the Tasco.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mr.Bro

Mr.Bro

Wing Supply has the Browning Dark Ops for $97.Thats about the same as their end of year sale last year. Good price for a good black flash.

TN Larry

TN Larry

Supporter
Mr.Bro":14mgodon said:
Wing Supply has the Browning Dark Ops for $97.Thats about the same as their end of year sale last year. Good price for a good black flash.

Do you have a link? The only one that I can find on their site is $142. $97 is a good deal for that camera.

Pic IN the Casa

Pic IN the Casa

Keep an eye on wingsupply.com

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
TN Larry":1v6us5m5 said:
Mr.Bro":1v6us5m5 said:

Do you have a link? The only one that I can find on their site is $142. $97 is a good deal for that camera.
I don't know the difference in all the browning cameras but bass pro has this one:

http://www.basspro.com/shop/en/browning ... ame-camera

S

SALTMAN

Spur Hunter , I got 4 of the Bushnell if you want them . I bought cause they were cheap , just to compare . Do not like them you can have them for the $25 if you want . ( or anyone else , but SH has first right of refusal ) . SH , text me if you want . 615 202 7943 . Joe

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
Yes I want them! Texting now.

Mr.Bro

Mr.Bro

TN Larry":150wpct6 said:
Mr.Bro":150wpct6 said:

Must have had a senior moment there. Maybe just going crazy. Cannt find it anywhere, Sorry.

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
SALTMAN":3n0n3233 said:
Spur Hunter , I got 4 of the Bushnell if you want them . I bought cause they were cheap , just to compare . Do not like them you can have them for the $25 if you want . ( or anyone else , but SH has first right of refusal ) . SH , text me if you want . 615 202 7943 . Joe
I sent you a text to that number. I'll take all 4 and pay shipping. Thanks.

S

SALTMAN

Text answered . Will send a donation to Tndeer once it's all said an done .

rem270

rem270

Supporter
Wish i could find the Bushnell's for that again. Not the best but they are decent cameras for the money. Would buy them again for that price.

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
Spurhunter":182ry9ym said:
catman529":182ry9ym said:

I would be interested in buying those 2 gray Bushnells and paying shipping if you wanted to sell. Thanks for the tip on the Tasco.

Offer still stands Cat.

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
rem270":3v9n7fxs said:
Wish i could find the Bushnell's for that again. Not the best but they are decent cameras for the money. Would buy them again for that price.
I wish I would've bought a couple cases of them. Like you say, they aren't the best available, but for the money they do what I need them to do.

catman529

catman529

Spurhunter":1kukmeoo said:
catman529":1kukmeoo said:

I use the one but the other one still in the box you can have if you want it

TreyB

TreyB

When/If Spur is done buying, I would like to do the same if someone has any to get rid of.