Darryl Shearon Taxidermy

Deer Assassin

Any idea how to get in touch with Daryl Shearon? Phone number Address? He still has my deer I took in two years ago. He never called to say it was ready and never answered a voice mail so I guess his number is changed. I went by his, I guess old place today and the guy that lives there now had no idea where he went.

it is post like this that make me glad who mounts my deer. it may cost more but they arent going to skip town .

Deer Assassin

I'm sorry if my post upset you but 2 years to get a mount back and then you don't know where he is or how to get a hold of him

That is just bad business practices

8-14 months is plenty time. Every mount I have had done has been in this time frame

If I move or change locations or what ever
I assure you my customers would know how to reach me. If I am in possession of their trophy they would be updated on the progress and where I'm at.

But I am no taxidermist……. But customer service is customer service

FTP

I'm sorry if my post upset you but 2 years to get a mount back and then you don't know where he is or how to get a hold of him

That is just bad business practices

8-14 months is plenty time. Every mount I have had done has been in this time frame

If I move or change locations or what ever
I assure you my customers would know how to reach me. If I am in possession of their trophy they would be updated on the progress and where I'm at.

But I am no taxidermist……. But customer service is customer service
Deer Assassin
If we were speaking in person, I would explain the life altering difficulties that he went through. But I am not gonna put his business on the web for all to see. I believe you sound like a reasonable fellow and would realize that sometimes there are things a man has to deal with that are far more important than a deer mount. 1 life altering event is huge, but to have 4 of them in a span of a year and a half is almost unexplainable. 👍🏻

timmerjet

Deer Assassin
If we were speaking in person, I would explain the life altering difficulties that he went through. But I am not gonna put his business on the web for all to see. I believe you sound like a reasonable fellow and would realize that sometimes there are things a man has to deal with that are far more important than a deer mount. 1 life altering event is huge, but to have 4 of them in a span of a year and a half is almost unexplainable. 👍🏻
FTP is right and thank you FTP for the answer.

Deer Assassin

Deer Assassin

Certainly true and understandable.

For the record I have heard great things about his work

AT Hiker

Taxidermist friend of mine came down with covid real bad, he put one simple Facebook post up letting people know his life just got turned upside and once he was out of the hospital and on the road to recovery he would start letting people know.
No, he did not contact everyone but enough people knew about it that word got around to a majority of the people to cease any speculations.

It's the 21st century and when you cannot find someone, then it's all speculation as to what happened.

It's also the deer hunting world and it's full of horrible stories involving taxidermist, that in of itself tremendously adds to the speculation.

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
Not sure y'all talking about but I heard some pretty good things about this fella.

Attachments

• 6438B217-75EE-409E-8F02-5975AAAA1B20.jpeg
    6438B217-75EE-409E-8F02-5975AAAA1B20.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 109