Dale Hollow

flyinpro

Hey all. Planning to visit Dale Hollow in the future. Can anyone recommend a local guide up there for Small Mouth or Walleye? Haven't been there in 10 years & didn't do very well when I was reading other's were. Need to learn how to hold my mouth or something. Love the lake. Thanks.

Chickencoop96

Hey all. Planning to visit Dale Hollow in the future. Can anyone recommend a local guide up there for Small Mouth or Walleye? Haven't been there in 10 years & didn't do very well when I was reading other's were. Need to learn how to hold my mouth or something. Love the lake. Thanks.
grew up fishing that place, my favorite lake, but most of the guides that I've heard of do use live bait trolling. I almost always catch both large and smallmouth snapping tubes over humps and grass beds

Daniel90

Take my advice and contact Jeff brown. He is the best on Dale hollow. We fished with him 4 times this year and he really knows the lake.

flyinpro

grew up fishing that place, my favorite lake, but most of the guides that I've heard of do use live bait trolling. I almost always catch both large and smallmouth snapping tubes over humps and grass beds
Thank you sir. I'm in Maryville too, just like to fish DH from time to time. Love the solitude of the area. Thanks for the advice.

flyinpro

Never fished with him, but Dale Hollow Dave on FB catches a lot of both those species. I think he typically trolls live bait though, so not sure if that's what you're looking for.
Thanks. Not much of a trolling type. However I know down riggers & live bait are the way to go for Wallees

Latest posts