garden salad
cold beer
wine
tea
lemonaide
couple kinds of cobbler

feeding about 30

JimFromTN

I guess you had to wipe out an entire population of bream for that party. It takes about 10 to make a good samich. I'll take that, a bowl of the gumbo and the beer in a frosted mug please.

bowriter

R.I.P.
JimFromTN said:
I guess you had to wipe out an entire population of bream for that party. It takes about 10 to make a good samich. I'll take that, a bowl of the gumbo and the beer in a frosted mug please.

When the bream weigh two pounds it doesn't take that many.

forum-35.jpg

TennesseeRains

:eek:

THAT is a bluegill!!!

Menu looks great BW!!! Haven't had red meat or anything fried in nearly a month. I'm gonna keep it up a little while longer and splurge for ONE meal - I've been thinking of a finely cooked steak...but your menu has me second guessing!

Have dropped 17 pounds though - just by not eating what I want, eating what I don't, and - of course - not eating like a horse.

bowriter

R.I.P.
I have lost almost 42 pounds since the Vous. Problem is, it isn't on purpose. Living on smoothies and milk shakes. I have a great weight loss system. Get sick.

Wife hasn't eaten anything fired or red meat in over a year. She is starting to look as bad as me.

JimFromTN

TennesseeRains said:
:eek:

THAT is a bluegill!!!

Menu looks great BW!!! Haven't had red meat or anything fried in nearly a month. I'm gonna keep it up a little while longer and splurge for ONE meal - I've been thinking of a finely cooked steak...but your menu has me second guessing!

Have dropped 17 pounds though - just by not eating what I want, eating what I don't, and - of course - not eating like a horse.

Be careful. You eat too much after going a while without and it will make you sick as a dog.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Jim is dead on, it will make you sick.

We had 200 of those bream in two days. Two coolers full of vac-packed fillets. We had three guys running fillet knives and two guys cutting rib cages and packing. I'm not sure how much beer we went through.

bowriter

R.I.P.
My sous chef is back from AR. She is very weak but is here. I can almost smell her cinnamon rolls. I ordered her not to bake any but she never listened to me. She said she would be her old self by tonight. God what I would give to see that.

Latest posts