CWD Positive Map

Snake

Lyme is only "curable" if caught and treated immediately.

However, chronic Lyme happens if a tick bite isn't found and treated, is only treated for symptoms by big pharma and the medical community as they do not try to cure it...$1.3 Billion with a B per year.

BUT, chronic Lyme has now frequently been cured by chlorine dioxide per the books and documentation online.

I don't know for sure about cleaning metal surfaces with chlorine dioxide, but I know it should not be stored in plastic or metal containers after it's mixed and should not be provided with water in a metal watering container (dog bowl, chicken water, etc). The preferred water delivery is in glass. The chlorine dioxide used to clean hospital surgery suites is an air borne version which does safely clean stainless steal, etc. You can even seal off a small area or container and release the gas just in that area for disinfecting something specific.

While I've mentioned before that Lyme and cwd are not necessarily similar, we do know that poisons in the body are attracted to and attach to chlorine dioxide and urinated out of the body. So, why not try this in a testing environment with cwd deer that are going to die anyway...there's not much to lose and everything to gain.
Heck I ought to be healthy as a mule worked in a Chlorine plant for 47 years .

BigAl

The prions that cause CWD are not alive. They cannot be "killed" nor destroyed (although there is some recent research suggesting certain bleach solutions might be able to clean them off of metal surfaces). And they are infectious forever. There is no cure for CWD and there never will be. Once infected, any animal with a transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) is doomed. The only hope is that nature will work this out. Deer immune to the disease will exist and eventually that immunity will spread through the processes of Natural Selection until most deer are immune.
I've tried to keep up with all the CWD studies and jargon but have always meant to ask a question. If its not alive, how do new prions get "created"? Is there a certain amount out there and it just keeps getting spread, or does it "reproduce" so to speak in the infected animal?

Omega

I've tried to keep up with all the CWD studies and jargon but have always meant to ask a question. If its not alive, how do new prions get "created"? Is there a certain amount out there and it just keeps getting spread, or does it "reproduce" so to speak in the infected animal?
Yea, pretty much. A misfolded protein attaches to good proteins and makes them irregular as well. Since the protein is not alive in the normal sense it can't be killed so it stays active in the environment for a long time. It is a protein, so I there are some ways to deactivate it (unfold it), though not on live tissue as of yet.

BSK

If its not alive, how do new prions get "created"?
They are passed from animal to animal. The CWD prion is just a modified Scrapie prion. Scrapie symptoms were described by sheep herders 1,000 years ago. It has been around in sheep forever, but only jumped species to cervids in the 1960s/70s in a Colorado research facility.

backyardtndeer

1678993523575.png

Shows this was uploaded on 3/7/2023. Doesn't appear that there has been as much spread from 22-23 as there was in the previous year. Anyone know for certain if this is the most current distribution map?

Latest posts