Curious

Gravey

I can't say I haven't had fishing boats come by me wide open and way too close. It happens. Sardis and Enid both have standing timber on the upper end of them, and by the time the pleasure boaters come out there's enough water to fish those areas so that's what I do. The ski boaters don't want anything to do with standing timber.
Yeah you can have the areas with crap in the water. 😂 Here ya go! Monster waves! 😆

Spurhunter

Yeah you can have the areas with crap in the water. 😂 Here ya go! Monster waves! 😆
I guess that's why they make chocolate and vanilla. For me skiing gets boring with a capital B after about 2 minutes. Tubing and kneeboarding are more fun, but again, after a few minutes it's just monotonous. As they say, to each their own.

Hduke86

I just fish at night to get my peace and quiet. Also that's about the only time I don't have something going on🤣. Yes if you see a boat lit up like an UFO or the Sun sitting on the water that's me. Yea yea I don't really care what "guidelines" say about lights. I want to be SEEN from 3 miles away and I've never had TWRA say "I'm writing you a citation cause you have running lights on".

themanpcl

I'm curious as to how many of you decoy haters use livescope on your boats? 🤔
Unpopular opinion - If it's legal you do you boo. I don't use decoys (I did until a several years ago) and I don't use livescope (wouldn't if someone gave me one). But, that's my personal option. The whole non-troversy reminds me of way back when as crossbows were added to archery season... lol

Gravey

I guess that's why they make chocolate and vanilla. For me skiing gets boring with a capital B after about 2 minutes. Tubing and kneeboarding are more fun, but again, after a few minutes it's just monotonous. As they say, to each their own.
I grew up kneeboarding behind my grandfathers bass tracker with a 35-hp so I'm partial to it. We bought a pair of double skis and I can count on one hand the times I've used them. Trying to learn the wakeboard better. Bought a new one last year and it rides way different than the old one we had. My wife grew up slalom skiing and that's her thing. Her dad is 69 and still does it as well as barefoot. Here's a good laugh!

Last edited:

Spurhunter

I grew up kneeboarding behind my grandfathers bass tracker with a 35-hp so I'm partial to it. We bought a pair of double skis and I can count on one hand the times I've used them. Trying to learn the wakeboard better. Bought a new one last year and it rides way different than the old one we had. My wife grew up slalom skiing and that's her thing. Her dad is 69 and still does it as well as barefoot. Here's a good laugh!
Yeah, I'm too old to be hitting the water that hard. Mostly what I saw in the video was all those good looking fishing spots you were speeding by!

Latest posts