'Cryin' Chuck Caved' to Trump on Shutdown

jlanecr500

jlanecr500

Supporter
What a worthless POS Chuck and Nancy are. I hope this burns their biscuit.

Hunt 365

Hunt 365

I’m tired of all of them, really. I’m as red as they come...but it’s been a year and the infighting in my party has hurt worse than this. GOP in all three houses. And what to show other than the Tax Bill. My party has squandered its spoils.

duckduck84

duckduck84

Our Founding Fathers were chunking tea in the harbor by now. They need to all be cleared out. Congress is a racket.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

P

poorhunter

Hunt 365":3hekxyam said:
I’m tired of all of them, really. I’m as red as they come...but it’s been a year and the infighting in my party has hurt worse than this. GOP in all three houses. And what to show other than the Tax Bill. My party has squandered its spoils.

That’s because there are never-Trumpers and Republicrats in both the House and Senate. They are fighting the Trump agenda as much as The Dems are.

iowavf

iowavf

duckduck84":1r2iht02 said:
Our Founding Fathers were chunking tea in the harbor by now. They need to all be cleared out. Congress is a racket.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
I'd have to agree, it's no longer about serving the people it's about being a career politician and lining their pockets with only their future in mind.