RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Well practicing anyway.
Is this normal?
šŸ˜‚
Man I'm ready to get my truck back!
F019AF60-36C5-45C3-8221-79A697C60317.jpeg

Pilchard

Just wait until your granddaughter comes over! You guys will have a blast together.

I can't count how many hours I spent climbing around in my boat while it was on the trailer with my son. Some of my greatest memories are him picking out a "fish" (lure) that he wanted to play with in the bath that evening. He'd get my split ring pliers out and say "daddy, fishy" and we'd go through a box of tarpon lures taking the hooks off so they were safe to play with.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
Just wait until your granddaughter comes over! You guys will have a blast together.

I can't count how many hours I spent climbing around in my boat while it was on the trailer with my son. Some of my greatest memories are him picking out a "fish" (lure) that he wanted to play with in the bath that evening. He'd get my split ring pliers out and say "daddy, fishy" and we'd go through a box of tarpon lures taking the hooks off so they were safe to play with.
My dad air brush paints crankbaits and will send 1 or 2 whenever he switches paint brands or hardeners for the kids to play with in the tub and see how well the paint lasts.

TheLBLman

Can you bring your new boat over the the Upper Blue Basin next week?
Like to see how fast you can get it on plane, and how long you can keep it there šŸ™‚

Hey! It's now been over 20 years since you did one of your crazy boating videos on Reelfoot!
Amazing how time flies!
You should do this again with your new boat!

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Congrats and enjoy the new boat, I was looking to upgrade this year to a newer used boat but with the economy the way it is I'm gonna hold on to my $.
Thank you, I will !

I understand that completely.
Wife and I talked at length about this before we decided to go for it.
Facts are I'm gonna work another 10 years, if I live that long. I am 55 years old and on the downhill side of this crazy thing we call life.
Decided to enjoy it.

JCDEERMAN

Can you bring your new boat over the the Upper Blue Basin next week?
Like to see how fast you can get it on plane, and how long you can keep it there šŸ™‚

Hey! It's now been over 20 years since you did one of your crazy boating videos on Reelfoot!
Amazing how time flies!
You should do this again with your new boat!

šŸ¤£ what the heck did I just watch?

Couldn't quit laughing at the duck hunters šŸ¤£

Latest posts