Crossville Hog Hunting Lease

Jacobhwrd

I am looking for some land to lease in the Crossville area for hog hunting. If anyone knows of or has land that they would like to make some extra money on please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss the details. Paying well per acre. Have a great day and thank you for your time.

Jacobhwrd

Thanks for the info. I live in Ky but go down to Nashville to see my brother a lot so Crossville seemed like it was about the closest I could get to and still be able to hunt hogs while I was down.

Atchman2

There are many pay to hunt places on the plateau. Hogs are really hard to hunt without baiting or dogs. In most cases they are nocturnal as well. The pay places arent too bad and pretty much guarantee getting a hog.

I used to go to South Carolina to hog hunt. It is truly hit or miss. Some years they are all over the place. However the last few times I haven't even seen a hog. I know they are there but mostly nocturnal especially during deer season.

It has taken me a couple of years to get on the list to hunt hogs. It is just a matter of talking to landowners and looking for sign. If you dont have time I suggest a canned hunt on the plateau.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

scn

Jacobhwrd":ne3xli0l said:
I am looking for some land to lease in the Crossville area for hog hunting. If anyone knows of or has land that they would like to make some extra money on please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss the details. Paying well per acre. Have a great day and thank you for your time.

Technically it is still illegal to hunt hogs in most of TN, including the Crossville area.
If you lease land that has hogs on it, the landowner (and landowner only) can apply for a hog eradication permit that will allow up to ten persons to eradicate hogs on that property. Without that permit, hog hunting is illegal.

Latest posts