crappie luck

Eli103

no not the member. Me and pops have had some luck out on flats with flies tipped with minnows. have yall had any luck?. has the spawn? for us they are not in full spawn mode, but we have been catching fat females and them skinny males.

WTM

water temp on the north side of birdsong was around 46 this afternoon. wont be long after the warm rain coming in. if anybody is interested in sauger its a good time before they scatter. ffrom the guys thats finding them they are saying its the best fishing theyve seen in years. hoping to go monday if the rain lets up.

Stumpsitter

I have a friend that has been fishing somewhere on chickamauga , close to Chattanooga. He has been destroying the crappie. He told me the last 8 trips he's limited out. Anybody in the boat has limited as well. I don't know where he's been going but he's on them. He just told me it was in the mouth of some slough in about 8 ft of water, on jigs

WTM

I have a friend that has been fishing somewhere on chickamauga , close to Chattanooga. He has been destroying the crappie. He told me the last 8 trips he's limited out. Anybody in the boat has limited as well. I don't know where he's been going but he's on them. He just told me it was in the mouth of some slough in about 8 ft of water, on jigs
i was helping my son move last week and while ky lake was iced over it was like spring time in soddy. hoping to drag my boat over there 3 rd week in march.