• Help Support TNDeer:

Covid- insanity!

Pic IN the Casa

Just looking at some CDC stuff.
Did you know that even after your vaccines you need to still wear a mask and avoid long periods of contact????

Seriously, what the heck?

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Kimber45

Fear or the unknown.. I can tell you 1st hand now, there’s a LOT more info to come on the virus with time... It’s a strange deal - unlike anything I’ve experienced in a few ways

Andy S.

Yes. From what I’ve read, vaccine seems to be very good at keeping the vaccinated from getting deathly ill, but they’re unsure of how, if any, it’ll help slow/prevent the spread of COVID. I’m sure some things will become more clear with time and experience across the general population.

CBU93

Supporter
I would assume when the risk of spreading from a carrier is less than an unprotected persons risk of getting it.

Remember, with as little as is really known at this point, it is about risk mitigation and attempts to manage that risk as opposed to absolutes.

I am no expert tho.

redblood

Just looking at some CDC stuff.
Did you know that even after your vaccines you need to still wear a mask and avoid long periods of contact????

Seriously, what the heck?
Just like in vaccinating pups against parvo, immunity does occur simultaneously at the time of injection. Usually a week or 2 past the booster shot is needed for full protection

MoonBuzzard

The vaccine does NOT keep you from getting Rona. You could catch it at wally on the way home from getting the needle. Its suppose to prepare your body to fight it when you do get it. That too has an expiration date. And just like mentioned in previous posts its not going anywhere anytime soon. We've had coronavirus' for years but this mutation is more aggressive. Or so it appears.

prstide

So then when the he(( do we get to dump the masks. We're all a bunch of tools.
Dump the mask now. There is no law saying you have to wear it. Masks work in such a small % of the population who wear them correctly that, it’s pretty obvious with the virus numbers having continued to increase through their mandates, it’s become more of a control thing and not a reality thing.

Pic IN the Casa

Dump the mask now. There is no law saying you have to wear it. Masks work in such a small % of the population who wear them correctly that it’s pretty obvious with the virus numbers having continued to increase through their mandates, it’s become more of a control thing and not a reality thing.
I ONLY where one for my employer. And you are correct. Just look at Florida.

jwater

Its so funny that I have seen zero cases of the flu ( and I’m an emergency care provider with a fire department ) no cases of the common cold, no strep throat, and the only pneumonia cases are a result of covid (so they say) And my co-workers who have contracted covid, not one knew he had it, was completely asymptotic, healthy, took time off and never suffered a symptom. We are tested weekly, and abide by the mask mandate at work. I understand it affects people differently, but I do find it strange as compared to last year’s flu.

sgtwebb1

Its so funny that I have seen zero cases of the flu ( and I’m an emergency care provider with a fire department ) no cases of the common cold, no strep throat, and the only pneumonia cases are a result of covid (so they say) And my co-workers who have contracted covid, not one knew he had it, was completely asymptotic, healthy, took time off and never suffered a symptom. We are tested weekly, and abide by the mask mandate at work. I understand it affects people differently, but I do find it strange as compared to last year’s flu.
DING DING!!
WINNER!!

I read dozens of hospital charts every single day, from hospitals stretching from Memphis to Charleston SC.

NO flu.
Very little non covid pneumonias.

Impressive how fast, how completely they've proven how the sheeple will kneel.

It gets worse from here.

prstide

I do think part of the lack of other common stuff this year is partially due to people washing their hands/using hand sanitizer more frequently than they likely have in the past as well as less traveling which is usually the culprit in spreading anything from one area to the next.
I also believe the Covid testing data is still heavily flawed with false positives which could also account for less flu since they might instead be considered “Covid” depending upon the PCR accuracy/calibrations or malfeasance.

Latest posts