Couple Cherokee chunks

Winchester

Nothing big but caught a few yesterday.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/swinchester/cherokee_zpsbe6a1362.jpg[/img]
cherokee1_zps668e548d.jpg
[/img]

TN Larry

Nice! I love the "oh crap" handles in the boat for the passengers. Is that on your Z8? I don't think that I have ever seen them like that espeically for the middle passenger.

Winchester

TN Larry said:
Nice! I love the "oh crap" handles in the boat for the passengers. Is that on your Z8? I don't think that I have ever seen them like that espeically for the middle passenger.
Yes sir thats on the Z8, according to my partner they come in 'Handy'!!!! :grin:

Winchester

sellsman11 said:
What in the world has that smallmouth been eating? Dang it...looks like a cantelope in his belly.
Yep, she was so fat it was ridiculous, and she had the crooked spine you see once in a while as well. Humpbacks I call them!

Fence Post

Looks like a fun day.Fishing a RCBAT tournament on SoHo this Saturday so may have a little insight for you later.Looks like last Saturday 18-20 lb bags were common on brown fish.Hopefully,the temp has warmed enough to get them off the Daimiki and on a normal pattern. Next Saturday,we'll be on Cherokee,then Watauga the next.

Latest posts