Cooler

Tenntrapper

If it said Yeti I wouldn't doubt the msrp, but no way I'd pay 100 bucks for it personally. I could see an msrp of $40. Basically I use it as a glorified lunchbox and it's also good for resting meat that comes off the grill/smoker. Well worth $13 and I ordered a couple more for gifts, along with a duffel.
Agree with this statement. It's not a 100.00 cooler. Will see how it works out.

Also, did anyone else get a bag of M&Ms with theirs? I don't know if it was a gift, or if someone lost their snack..😂

Roadracer6

We got 3 of the 18 and 1 of the 12 size. 1 butterfinger was tossed in the box. Nice coolers, not sure how long the zipper will last but after it has been greased up hopefully a while. Great kayak cooler....

Bucket

Perfect for keeping your meat warm!
PXL_20210228_004525553.jpg

Huntaholic

My son gifted me one of these and I finally got around to using it several weeks ago. Zipper is STIFF! Other than that, it did ok, nothing spectacular about its ice holding abilities but it didn't leak. BTW, he must have kept the M&Ms because I didn't get any bling with mine!

Shag

My son gifted me one of these and I finally got around to using it several weeks ago. Zipper is STIFF! Other than that, it did ok, nothing spectacular about its ice holding abilities but it didn't leak. BTW, he must have kept the M&Ms because I didn't get any bling with mine!
Yours didn't come with M&M's...it came with Twizzlers. Nice gesture of them...but nobody likes Twizzlers. Evey ate a few and I ended up tossing the rest.

I bought one for myself too. The zipper is a PITA. Cooling isn't all that great now that it's getting hot. I've been putting a few bottles of water in with one of those fake ice freezer things that you put in the freezer after each use. Leaving it in the truck, the waters are still cool at lunch time. If I forget and leave it in the truck til dark, everything left in there is hot.

Id be extremely disappointed if I had paid $100 for one of them.