Congratulations tcu

Mescalero

LSU played their backup the second half. He alone didn't put up 502 yards. That was combined.
Oh you're right. The starter threw for 208 yards in the first half and the backup threw for 294 yards in the second. Wow that's a world of difference and according to mathematics adds up to 502 yards.

Ohio State will still need to coach and play a perfect game to win, but they may need to go full blown air raid.

Mescalero

He better have a quick release!
It's interesting when one digs data as opposed to relying on observation and bias. Same applies to deer hunting.

Georgia is absolutely dominating on rush D. #1 rush D, but #52 pass D. And sacks? One would think that massive, talented D line would just blow up pass pro. But that's not the case. Tied for #78 in sacks. Like most teams vs Georgia given that dominating rush D and falling behind by multiple scores early, LSU threw the ball 52 times, but only 4 sacks.

Oh, and Stroud has a quick release.

PillsburyDoughboy

TCU is not even in the same class as the other 3 teams playing. They are going to get crushed. Only thing they have going for them is a pretty good QB who has some legs to extend some plays when needed.

Trey13

Oh you're right. The starter threw for 208 yards in the first half and the backup threw for 294 yards in the second. Wow that's a world of difference and according to mathematics adds up to 502 yards.

Ohio State will still need to coach and play a perfect game to win, but they may need to go full blown air raid.
You made it sound like their backup threw 502… but coming from a osu fan I should have known

Mescalero

You made it sound like their backup threw 502… but coming from a osu fan I should have known
Oh come on. You're making things up now.

Enjoy the Las Vegas bowl Gator fan.

And you know what? I paid tuition, room & board to the University of Florida, which I'm pretty sure is more than you ever did.

Last edited:

Crow Terminator

Ahhh, bowl games. I'm more excited about the fall/winter crappie biting.
received_986300288859777.jpeg

Mescalero

Read your history moron

Last year beat 52-24
2020 beat first round by Clemson
2019 Notre dame took their spot in overranked slot and got throttled
2018 no show
2017 SHUT OUT FIRST ROUND 31-0 by the ACC

I mean… are you living in an alternate universe?
Notre Dame and OSU compete every year to see who will be the most grossly overrated team in the nation. And why? What's the point of getting into the playoff with your great record when you can't compete with the teams that earned their way in there?
Not sure what college team you cheer for, but maybe you've got a 1998 National Champions license plate. For starters, Ohio State has no connection to Notre Dame and are, in fact, pretty bitter rivals. Second, there's a long history of college football, but to make it easy for you, let's just focus on a correct rendition of the CFP era.

2014: beat Alabama in Sugar Bowl (CFP semi-final); beat Oregon in national championship.
2015: beat Notre Dame in Fiesta Bowl (finished #3 after being screwed out of the CFP).
2016: yes, absolutely blown out by Clemson in the Fiesta Bowl.
2017: beat USC in Cotton Bowl (note to Tennessee fans, don't get blown out by a bad team on the road).
2018: beat Washington in Rose Bowl (second note to Tennessee fans, don't get blown out by a bad team on the road).
2019: lost to Gerry Hodges in Fiesta Bowl (CFP semi-final). If you don't know who Gerry Hodges is, then you are an Alabama fan.
2020: beat Clemson in Sugar Bowl (CFP semi-final); lost to Alabama in national championship (yeah it's an excuse, that was the best Alabama team IMO in the Saban era, but sure would have been nice to not have 20 players, including 1/2 of the D line and 1/3 of the O line, out with Covid).
2021: beat Utah in Rose Bowl.
2022: ?

Mescalero

Making things up? Go read the post.
"the majority of the game." That means 50.1% or more. Might be wrong but I think Nussmier played at least 50.1%, but we are splitting hairs and I like you.

You will deny it, but why are you standing up for your most bitter rival, a more bitter rival than UT? Like I said, Ohio State is going to have to execute almost flawlessly, and coach situationally for once, to win.

Trey13

"the majority of the game." That means 50.1% or more. Might be wrong but I think Nussmier played at least 50.1%, but we are splitting hairs and I like you.

You will deny it, but why are you standing up for your most bitter rival, a more bitter rival than UT? Like I said, Ohio State is going to have to execute almost flawlessly, and coach situationally for once, to win.
Not standing up for any rival. Just posting my opinions on a sports forum about a team/teams.

TNRifleman

Here's hoping Michigan scores 60 on TCU to show how silly this is. ANy team with Tarleton State on there schedule shouldnot be playing for the national championship. I don't care for Alabama or TN but I could easily make an argument that either one of those teams should be in over TCU. heck, it could be GA and 3 teams from the Big Ten East as the only losses those three teams had were against each other.

Mescalero

Here's hoping Michigan scores 60 on TCU to show how silly this is. ANy team with Tarleton State on there schedule shouldnot be playing for the national championship. I don't care for Alabama or TN but I could easily make an argument that either one of those teams should be in over TCU. heck, it could be GA and 3 teams from the Big Ten East as the only losses those three teams had were against each other.
Tarleton State is an FCS school. I agree FBS teams shouldn't get credit for beating an FCS school, but every single SEC school schedules an FCS team every year, it's known as chicken$&!t Saturday. Tell me, what's the difference between scheduling Tarleton State or Samford, UT-Martin, or Austin Peay? Other than you've never heard of Tarleton State, but I bet folks living in Texas have never heard of Samford, UT-Martin, or Austin Peay either.

SEC fans bitching about teams from other conferences playing cupcakes. Alabama has only seven P5 wins. Get a F'ing clue.

Last edited:

Latest posts