Congrats Bammers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PalsPal

Clemson was the better team last night, but Saban proves once again that he is the best of all time.

Special teams and the fantastically executed onside kick won that game. That was so un-Saban like, but he knew his team needed a spark and they pulled off probably the best-executed onside kick I have ever seen.

Props to Coker for his performance late. I know he didn't do much most of the game, but he was able to stay in there to hit those wide open receivers, which isn't easy to do.

So enjoy your 135th NC, and we will see you in Knoxville on Oct 15 for the first of two UT beatdowns this year :D !

mtn cur

PalsPal":3ouo40i6 said:
Clemson was the better team last night, but Saban proves once again that he is the best of all time.

Special teams and the fantastically executed onside kick won that game. That was so un-Saban like, but he knew his team needed a spark and they pulled off probably the best-executed onside kick I have ever seen.

Props to Coker for his performance late. I know he didn't do much most of the game, but he was able to stay in there to hit those wide open receivers, which isn't easy to do.

So enjoy your 135th NC, and we will see you in Knoxville on Oct 15 for the first of two UT beatdowns this year :D !

minus the fire Butch tho [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

PillsburyDoughboy":2n4ce05y said:
PalsPal":2n4ce05y said:
Clemson was the better team last night, !
That's what all the losers say.

Roll Tide! :party:

Is this your first one since you've been on the wagon dude? Chill a little. :lol:

TeamMainStreet

PillsburyDoughboy":364eoalv said:
I'm like the guns on the Navarone! :)

In other words, you don't shut up. Got it :tu:

PillsburyDoughboy

TeamMainStreet":2agi5bax said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2agi5bax said:
I'm like the guns on the Navarone! :)

In other words, you don't shut up. Got it :tu:

Good! Glad we got that settled LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":wiofrkam said:
PDB I bet you had Bama and the points didn't you? That last Clemson TD was sweet!

Na! I don't think anyone saw a 40 point game and that close of a spread. I knew Alabama was going to win it the min I saw Clemson trying that BS fast tempo crap. They simply were not going to wear Alabama down by doing that. All they did was wear themselves down and left nothing for the 4th.

TeamMainStreet

PillsburyDoughboy":18br2xgm said:
PalsPal":18br2xgm said:
PDB I bet you had Bama and the points didn't you? That last Clemson TD was sweet!

Na! I don't think anyone saw a 40 point game and that close of a spread. I knew Alabama was going to win it the min I saw Clemson trying that BS fast tempo crap. They simply were not going to wear Alabama down by doing that. All they did was wear themselves down and left nothing for the 4th.

Yea so um Clemsons special teams play and their defenses total lack of covering OJ Howard is the reason they lost. They scored 40 offensive points on Alabama with that BS fast tempo crap. Nick Saban don't like that BS fast tempo crap, especially with a QB like Watson because he can't defend it for squat.

Look at the Mich St game. Shutout. They run power football. That's what Bama is built for.
Now go back and watch the Clemson game again. BS fast tempo, dual threat QB spread it around football. Scored 40 points on that big bad Alabama defense.

Like I said. They caught Clemson off guard with the onside kick and stole a possession. Then they had a kick return for a TD. Them two plays won them the ball game.

Scioto

Heartfelt congratulations to the University of Alabama Crimson Tide and their adorable fans. You are now tied with the University of Mount Union with 12 NCAA college football national championships. I know how you feel.

PillsburyDoughboy

TeamMainStreet":75ry4mm1 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":75ry4mm1 said:
PalsPal":75ry4mm1 said:

Yea so um Clemsons special teams play and their defenses total lack of covering OJ Howard is the reason they lost. They scored 40 offensive points on Alabama with that BS fast tempo crap. Nick Saban don't like that BS fast tempo crap, especially with a QB like Watson because he can't defend it for squat.

Look at the Mich St game. Shutout. They run power football. That's what Bama is built for.
Now go back and watch the Clemson game again. BS fast tempo, dual threat QB spread it around football. Scored 40 points on that big bad Alabama defense.

Like I said. They caught Clemson off guard with the onside kick and stole a possession. Then they had a kick return for a TD. Them two plays won them the ball game.
fe22d2f020425f0927dc46b1d9d1bfc0.jpg

TeamMainStreet

It's ok. You can post your little meme.

We all know that you know nothing about football other than Roll Tide har de har.

Keep following the sports forum though. You might actually learn what a sack is :tu:

TeamMainStreet

Let us know when you see stuff like 2 point conversions and safety and coin flip come up. Somebody will help you out with that. I'm sure of it.

You better go put your rammer jammers on and snuggle up in your Saban blanky. It's getting late. :rotf:

Zulu

OHVATN":1pnlzvri said:
Heartfelt congratulations to the University of Alabama Crimson Tide and their adorable fans.

Well thank you OHVATN. That just makes me feel all warm and cuddly. :mrgreen:
I'll make sure I pass your congratulations on to the boys.

BTW, it was reportedly QUITE the night in T-town last night. Oh to be 21 again! :tu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts