Computer draw is out

Dodge Man

CAMARO12 said:
Dodge Man said:
Cool! I got drawn this year.
Which Pool and date did you get, Dodge?? I have 2 buddies that drew Pool 21 at Bogota in January and they've asked me to go on each hunt.

Thats a good Pool, better hope its not real cold. I have seen it frozen solid a few times even with the pump on and water moving late in Jan.

QuackWack86

No luck for me this year either. I have never been drawn, but I have hunted on on thorny and bogota the last couple of years. I feel like thorny holds more birds than bogota, at least in late season, but I dont have much experience on bogota either. Id say the corn is a little weak though this year.

How many people to you think put in for these pools each year? I have a group of buddies that have put in over the last three years and have never had any luck.

Dodge Man

CAMARO12 said:
I've been fortunate enough to hunt Pool 21 three times in the last 2 years. I think it's the best pool on Bogota.

Yes I think it is the best Pool at Bogota but I think Thorny with the right weather is much better. We have had pool 3 time in the past 2 years and when it is right it is the best hunting I have ever been on.

Latest posts