Sold/Expired Complete muzzleloader package

Jon54

If you wanted to try muzzleloader hunting/shooting, I have a complete package ready. It's a T/C Impact 50 caliber, with a Leupold 3*9*40 muzzleloader scope with BDC reticle. I had the barrel and action cerakoted to prevent rust and corrosion.

Also included are everything, and I mean everything you need to shoot. Blackhorn 209 powder, 300 209A primers, Barnes bullets, quickloaders, Blackhorn solvent, and on and on.

I've shot this weapon maybe 10 times. I had a treestand accident just after buying this and I've simply lost the desire to hunt.

I'm in Eastern Shelby County and I'm looking for $600 cash. I'm willing to drive as far as Jackson to meet up. Those in East TN, maybe you could find someone heading to Knoxville? A pic is attached with everything included. Ask for more details if interested. No trades.

Attachments

• FE9418C0-A042-4769-A2F8-DB2FC3AB3833.jpeg
    FE9418C0-A042-4769-A2F8-DB2FC3AB3833.jpeg
    376.5 KB · Views: 270

croww

If you wanted to try muzzleloader hunting/shooting, I have a complete package ready. It's a T/C Impact 50 caliber, with a Leupold 3*9*40 muzzleloader scope with BDC reticle. I had the barrel and action cerakoted to prevent rust and corrosion.

Also included are everything, and I mean everything you need to shoot. Blackhorn 209 powder, 300 209A primers, Barnes bullets, quickloaders, Blackhorn solvent, and on and on.

I've shot this weapon maybe 10 times. I had a treestand accident just after buying this and I've simply lost the desire to hunt.

I'm in Eastern Shelby County and I'm looking for $600 cash. I'm willing to drive as far as Jackson to meet up. Those in East TN, maybe you could find someone heading to Knoxville? A pic is attached with everything included. Ask for more details if interested. No trades.
Still have this setup for sell? Let me know.