Food Plots Coming soon

Chaneylake

TNTreeman":3um64p70 said:
How did you get the sunflower plot? Beautiful !

I have been planting sunflowers for about 20 years

every winter(off season) I spend countless hours studying "Variety Field Trial Test Plots" specifically for sunflowers

once I am totally crazy from trying to absorb all the data, I then plan my strategy for the up coming planting

growing the sunflowers is the easiest part, "the hard part is trying to keep them weed free"

I have a new plant of attack on the weed problem for 2018

as soon as I have a meeting with a Chemical(herbicides) representative then I will post my plan for 2018

Farm manager

Very much looking forward to seeing what you have planned!!! I too have struggled with the weed control issues. Last year nutsedge was an issue in one of the three fields that I plant. It had not been a problem in previous years. Something seems to sideswipe you every time that you think that your finally on top of things.

Chaneylake

Farm manager":3oqk83t9 said:
Very much looking forward to seeing what you have planned!!! I too have struggled with the weed control issues. Last year nutsedge was an issue in one of the three fields that I plant. It had not been a problem in previous years. Something seems to sideswipe you every time that you think that your finally on top of things.

"Duel Herbicide" should control the Nutsedge problem