Coming soon to a theater near you...

PickettSFHunter

People moving in change things just by moving in. Increasing cost of housing, land, etc. Developing undeveloped land, people have to live somewhere. I understand why people are moving but before long our state will be fundamentally changed.

portugeejn

Originally Washington State, and lately of Oregon, spent some time in South Carolina and Virgina when I was in the Army. Have friends and relatives in JC, Knoxville, N. Georgia, and all the way up to Northern Michigan were my wife is from. Have visited a few times, and was able to live out there for 5-6 months, and have been hoping, planning, and praying to go back since.

flyinpro

Originally Washington State, and lately of Oregon, spent some time in South Carolina and Virgina when I was in the Army. Have friends and relatives in JC, Knoxville, N. Georgia, and all the way up to Northern Michigan were my wife is from. Have visited a few times, and was able to live out there for 5-6 months, and have been hoping, planning, and praying to go back since.
Welcome to TN. My wife is from Elizabethton, I grew up in N Mich & was in the Army. Small world.

Latest posts